We are looking for Senior Data Engineers to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.5Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 120+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Senior Data Engineer, your missions will be to:
- Deliver reliable data pipelines autonomously and be accountable for them
- Propose new ways to scale our platform to process hundreds of gigabytes of data daily
- Develop high-performance code to provide statistics and reports, autonomously deploy and monitor them
- Get a good understanding of the business to provide relevant solution to clients
- Advocate data engineering practices to key stakeholders
- Lead complex projects and provide mentorship to colleagues
Your skills and experiences:
- Good programming abilities with a focus on Quality (testing, maintainability, performance…).
- Shipped multiple projects in Data Engineering or equivalent field
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral, and a great team spirit
- Large-scale distributed systems, Service Oriented Architecture
- Previous experience with all or some of the elements of our Stack (we mainly use Scala, AWS, Kafka, Spark, BigQuery, Redshift, Flink, Cassandra, Dataflow)
- Experience in caching system (in memory, distributed)
- Knowledge of the JVM (GC, Concurrency…)
- Experience in high performance and/or low latency system
- SQL and NoSQL datastores
If you want to solve high scalability problems, join us!
We provide competitive benefits, in–house training and relocation package to settle down in Montpellier!
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.