We are looking for Software Engineers to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1,7Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several community of practices.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latencies constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Software Engineer, your missions will be:
- Collaborate with a variety of teams to develop services from design to production.
- Make sure the software is in good hands by writing, running and automating tests (unit, functional, load …)
- Implements end-to-end features and components created in response to user stories.
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and architectures, and share it with the team. Eventually you will propose ways to implement them into our current software engineering process.
Your skills and experiences:
- Good programming abilities. Testing your development is a second nature to you, and you are very mindful about your application architecture, performance and maintainability and its overall quality.
- An appetite for backend development
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working collaboratively with the team, able to explain your decision and share your knowledge
- Large-scale distributed systems, service oriented architecture
- Experience in caching system (in memory, distributed)
- Knowledge of the JVM (GC, Concurrency…)
- Experience in high performance and/or low latency system
- Messaging middleware (Kafka, RabbitMQ…)
- MySQL and NoSQL datastores
If you want to learn Scala at scale and solve high scalability problems, join us!
We provide competitive benefits and in house training.
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.