We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to work on our Advertising Platform reaching 1,5Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 120+ talented Engineers on 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- Very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Senior Software Engineer, your missions will be to:
- Collaborate with a variety of teams to develop complex services
- Create, design develop test and monitor your code in production autonomously and reliably
- Work with the Engineering Manager to frame projects and be accountable for their execution
- Get a good understanding of the business to provide relevant solution to clients
- Be a work facilitator and help communication inside and outside Teads
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and architectures, and share it with the team. Eventually you will propose ways to implement them into our current software engineering process.
- Participate actively in the recruitment process
Your skills and experiences:
- Good programming abilities. Testing your development is a second nature to you, and you are very mindful about your application’s architecture, performance and maintainability and its’ overall quality.
- Multiple shipped projects in Software Engineering
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working collaboratively with the team, be able to explain your decision and share your knowledge
- Large-scale distributed systems, service oriented architecture
- Experience in caching system (in memory, distributed)
- Knowledge of the JVM (GC, Concurrency…)
- Experience in high performance and/or low latency system
- Previous experience in Big Data environments (Spark, BigQuery…)
- Messaging middleware (Kafka, RabbitMQ…)
- You like to get involved in the external communication of the company, be it by writing on our Tech Blog, speak in Meetups/Conferences
- MySQL and NoSQL datastores
- Built Webapps, API…
If you want to learn Scala at scale and solve high scalability problems, join us!
We provide competitive benefits, in house training and relocation package to settle down in Montpellier!
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.