At Teads, we foster a sustainable advertising and media ecosystem by respectfully connecting brands to consumers. We care about quality journalism and have united the best publishers in the world, to reach over 1.5 billion people every month.
We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints, which generates Petabytes of data per month.
To address these challenges, our Inovation team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
As we keep growing at a fast pace, we are looking for our Head of Information Security to drive our audits and compliance, our security roadmap and be the advocate for security practices to the whole company.
This position can be based on your preference in Paris or Montpellier.
As the Head of Information Security, your job will have 2 main aspects : one oriented towards legal compliance / audits management, and another one more towards hands-on operational cybersecurity.
As such, your main responsibilities will be to :
- Work closely with our DPO/Legal department to answer all questions from our partners related to security matters
- Be the go-to person for our internal and external auditors on all security-related topics
- Own, Enhance and deliver the security roadmap (SSO, IT MDM systems, Network security…)
- Carry out a continuous watch on our IT and production infrastructures to anticipate and prevent possible vulnerabilities / security breaches
- Promote security by design to our engineering teams, providing support and monitoring implementation of your recommendations.
- Regularly perform pentests and security audits on the infrastructure and applications
Your skills and experiences
- Extensive experience leading security roadmaps in fast-paced environments
- Expertise on audits, security assessment questionnaires and compliance-related matters
- Autonomous, organized and resilient
- Astounding communication skills to adapt your speech to your audience and convince them to implement your recommandations
- Deep technical knowledge in Web/Mobile application security
- Strong knowledge of OWASP state-of-the-art and code security best practices
- Passionate about Information Security and curious: you are on constant watch and like to exchange with your peers…
Our stack includes/some figures:
- Docker / CoreOS
- Cassandra clusters
- Kafka clusters
- Extensive use of AWS (thousands of instances, 3 different AWS regions)
- 15 M Requests served per minute
- Scala, Typescript, golang, java
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 900+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.