At Teads, we foster a sustainable advertising and media ecosystem by respectfully connecting brands to consumers. We care about quality journalism and have united the best publishers in the world, to reach over 1.5 billion people every month. We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media.
We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints, which generates Petabytes of data per month. To address these challenges, our Innovation team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
As we keep growing at a fast pace, we are looking for our Head of Information Security to drive our audits and compliance, our security roadmap and be the advocate for security practices to the whole company.
This position can be based on your preference in Paris or Montpellier.
As the Head of Information Security, your job will have 2 main aspects : one oriented towards legal compliance / audits management, and another one more towards hands-on operational cybersecurity.
As such, your main responsibilities will be to :
- Work closely with our DPO/Legal department to answer all questions from our partners related to security matters
- Be the go-to person for our internal and external auditors on all security-related topics
- Own, Enhance and deliver the security roadmap (SSO, IT MDM systems, Network security…)
- Carry out a continuous watch on our IT and production infrastructures to anticipate and prevent possible vulnerabilities / security breaches
- Promote security by design to our engineering teams, providing support and monitoring implementation of your recommendations.
- Regularly perform pentests and security audits on the infrastructure and applications
Your skills and experiences
- Extensive experience leading security roadmaps in fast-paced environments
- Expertise on audits, security assessment questionnaires and compliance-related matters
- Autonomous, organized and resilient
- Astounding communication skills to adapt your speech to your audience and convince them to implement your recommandations
- Deep technical knowledge in Web/Mobile application security
- Strong knowledge of OWASP state-of-the-art and code security best practices
- Passionate about Information Security and curious: you are on constant watch and like to exchange with your peers…
Our stack includes:
- Extensive use of AWS (thousands of instances, 3 different AWS regions)
- 15 M Requests served per minute
- Scala, Typescript, golang, java
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.