At Teads, we do video advertising, at scale. We invented outstream video advertising and now have a reach of 1,5 billion unique users per month.
We have created a strong company culture that empowers passionate people, gives them the right tools and trusts them to do their jobs as best they can. We thrive on innovation, hard work, and team spirit.
Teads roadmap is full of ambitious projects related to the evolution of our offering for both publishers and advertisers including innovative formats, SDK mobile, optimization engine, client dashboards…
As a Senior Product Manager, your missions will be to :
- Shape the roadmap:
- Collect and gather perfectly user needs : challenge and describe them in a clear and concise way
- Assess the business opportunities proactively: Competitive Intelligence and permanent market analysis
- Communicate on priorities: Clear scope, milestones, ETAs and sponsorship from the key stakeholders (Sales, Campaign Managers, Finance)
- Deliver the roadmap :
- Communicate efficiently with the technical team
- Have the specs validated by Functional Analysts with few back and forth
- Maintain an up-to-date planning to communicate on the effort and progress to the SVP Product
- Support the worldwide roll-out of your product, with analysis of the adoption, reporting of success (measuring incremental revenues,…),…
Your skills and experiences:
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing or engineering
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Functional Leader in a tech/web company
- Collaboration with R&D team, understanding of the product from a technology perspective
- Strong analysis and communication skills that ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Passionate, innovative, and fast learner
- Fluent in english and ability to work with cross-functional teams
Bonus points :
- A previous experience in the advertising sector or the video ecosystem
This is the right time to join: the Product team has more than ever a pivotal role to set the company on its right trajectory to Nasdaq, and needs brilliant minds to thrive. Our team is young, passionate, and the company is growing quicker than ever!
We provide competitive benefits, in house training and relocation package to settle down in Montpellier!
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.