At Teads, we do video advertising, at scale. We invented outstream video advertising and now have a reach of 1,5 billion unique users per month.
We have created a strong company culture that empowers passionate people, gives them the right tools and trusts them to do their jobs as best they can. We thrive on innovation, hard work, and team spirit.
As a Data Analyst, you will use your analytical ability to:
- Create relevant dashboards for Teads’ each and every services
- Crunch large sets of data to detect potential issues or opportunities
- Compose reports and analysis for the Leadership & Management boards
- Work closely with our Analytics Team to ensure our data warehouse fits the business requirements
In general, proactively use data and create tools to help challenge current setups and processes, with the goal of improving efficiency, scalability and profitability of the business. If you are not already familiar with SQL, you will also spend a lot of time learning it with our great team in the beginning 🙂
Your skills and experiences:
- Previous experiences in the AdTech industry
- Fluency in French and English
- Engineering or Business School Master's Degree
- Ability to explain complex ideas and concepts in a clear and simple manner to key stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Bonus points :
- Knowledge and/or experience with SQL
- Knowledge and/or experience on DataViz tools such as ChartIO and SumoLogic
- Knowledge and/or experience with SGBD: MySQL, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, PostgreSQL
This is the right time to join: the Product team has more than ever a pivotal role to set the company on its right trajectory to Nasdaq, and needs brilliant minds to thrive. Our team is young, passionate, and the company is growing quicker than ever!
We provide competitive benefits, in house training and relocation package to settle down in Montpellier!
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.