We are looking for a Software Engineer Intern to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1,5 billion users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latencies constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Software Engineer Intern, your missions will be to:
- Support the team in defining the web architecture on a daily basis
- Participate in the development of backend & frontend applications with your team members
- Assist in the design and use of best development practices to ensure code reliability, good test coverage, continuous integration and rapid deployments.
Your skills and experiences :
- You are in your last year of higher education in a Masters Degree, such as an Engineering school or equivalent university course
- You have at least a basic proficiency in programming and are curious to discover Scala and Functional Programming
- You speak English fluently
If you want to learn Scala at scale and solve high scalability problems, join us!
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.