We are looking for Data Engineers based to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.5Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from Infrastructure optimisation to ad performance prediction
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Data Engineer, your missions will be to:
- Deliver reliable data pipelines autonomously and be accountable for them
- Propose new ways to scale our platform to process hundreds of gigabytes of data daily
- Develop high-performance code to provide statistics and reports, autonomously deploy and monitor them
- Get a good understanding of the business to provide relevant solution to clients
- Work together with the machine learning team to improve our engine performance
Your skills and experiences:
- Good programming abilities with a focus on Quality (testing, maintainability, performance…).
- BS or MS' Degree in Computer Science or related fields with a strong coding inclination
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral, and a great team spirit
- Large-scale distributed systems, Service Oriented Architecture
- Previous experience with all or some of the elements of our Stack (we mainly use Scala, AWS, Kafka, Spark, BigQuery, Redshift, Flink, Cassandra, Dataflow)
- Experience in caching system (in memory, distributed)
- Knowledge of the JVM (GC, Concurrency…)
- Experience in high performance and/or low latency systems
- SQL and NoSQL datastores
If you want to solve high scalability problems, join us!
We provide competitive benefits, in-house training and relocation package to settle down in Montpellier!
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.