- Working on a very high traffic environment with low latency and high availability constraints
- Rich tech stack and system architecture to optimize for performance, scalability, resiliency and cost efficiency
- Fast changing environment where we continuously collaborate with Product teams and constantly adapt our Cloud infrastructure for new features and Products
- Management of large dataset with milliseconds order of magnitude access time to compute in near real time complex auction resolution algorithm
- Build efficient and easy to use web products used by thousands of users working for the world's most premium publishers, advertisers and agencies
- BS in Software Engineering (or extensive experience equivalent to)
- Good programming abilities (we work mainly in Go)
- Strong commitment to quality designs, automation, and documentation
- Pride in ownership, initiative and collaboration
- Eager to learn, discover and become proficient in new tools and languages
- Effective communicator; you love to solve problems and are creative in your work
- You embrace change and are enthusiast to learn in order to bring projects to proper completion
- Past experience in building, industrializing and running large highly available, high scale and high traffic infrastructure in multiple regions
- Past experience in advertising technology or e-commerce
- Extended knowledge of software infrastructure bricks such as Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021