We are looking for Cloud Infrastructure Engineers/DevOps to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.7Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, your missions will be to:
- Help feature teams build, deploy, run and monitor their services
- Help feature teams improve high availability, resilience, performance and resources (power/cost) efficiency
- Build the most secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructure for our applications
Your Skills and experience:
- Proficiency on AWS or any other major cloud provider
- Proficiency in Infrastructure as code with tools such as Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation
- Good knowledge of a programming language ideally Golang
- Interested about performance, monitoring, reliability, reducing latency, having a cost efficient platform
- Experience/ good knowledge in continuous integration and deployment
- Pragmatic and flexible, you like to learn new tools and languages.
- Ideally, you have past experience in building, industrializing and running large highly-available infrastructures in multiple regions.
Bonus points if you are familiar with :
- Advertising technology
- High-traffic microservices architecture
- Docker / Kubernetes, Cassandra and/or Kafka clusters, Redis, Chef
- The Well Architected Framework
- Large-scale distributed systems, Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience in high performance and/or low latency systems
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g., design patterns, peer code reviews, unit testing)
If you want to solve high scalability problems, join us!
We provide competitive benefits, in-house training and relocation package to settle down in Montpellier!
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.