Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month. And we are looking for Cloud Engineers to work on it!
Our growing engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams, embrace a flexible organization and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our Infrastructure Department
Working on major cloud providers (namely AWS and GCP), we are a growing team intentionally composed of diverse skills sets (development obviously but also data store, software reliability, operational automation, etc.) which aims at delivering a first-class platform for our product development teams. We embrace Reliability Engineering, toil is our enemy while automation at scale is our main ally.
What’s in it for you?
- Working on a very high traffic environment with low latency and high availability constraints
- Rich tech stack and system architecture to optimize for performance, scalability, resiliency and cost efficiency
- Fast changing environment where we continuously collaborate with Product teams and constantly adapt our Cloud infrastructure for new features and Products
- Management of large dataset with milliseconds order of magnitude access time to compute in near real time complex auction resolution algorithm
What will you do?
Part of a true and rich team, you’ll help us build and strengthen a true internal platform allowing features teams to work in autonomy (i.e. building, deploying, running and monitoring their services). You’ll love to contribute in improving the availability, scalability and efficiency of our products while not forgetting security or costs. Continuous improvement will be your motto, based on feedback and continuous discussion with our users. You’ll learn skills from your fellow engineers along the way and will have opportunities to teach us as well. Sounds good, huh?
What you bring to the team
- BS in Software Engineering (or extensive experience equivalent to)
- 4+ years of programming experience with a high-level language (we work mainly in Go)
- Strong commitment to quality designs, automation, and documentation
- Pride in ownership, initiative and collaboration
- Eager to learn, discover and become proficient in new tools and languages
- Effective communicator; you love to solve problems and are creative in your work
- You embrace change and are enthusiast to learn in order to bring projects to proper completion
- Past experience in building, industrializing and running large highly available, high scale and high traffic infrastructure in multiple regions
- Past experience in advertising technology or e-commerce
- Extended knowledge of software infrastructure bricks such as Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
We provide competitive package and benefits, in-house training and relocation package to settle down in one of our engineering locations:
- You can choose to settle down in Montpellier, our engineering headquarters. Even if it surprises at first, most people quickly get used to afterwork kitesurfing sessions and all week-long sunny weather.
- If you prefer the vibrant life of the city, we also have beautiful offices in Paris and Bucharest!
Our organization gives the possibility to work remotely part of the time and more flexibility is open to discussion depending of your needs.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.