At Teads, we do quality advertising, at scale. We invented outstream video advertising and now have a reach of 1.7 billion unique users per month powered by an end-to-end proprietary platform. We foster a sustainable advertising and media ecosystem by funding quality journalism and respectfully connecting brands to consumers.
We have created a strong company culture that empowers passionate people, gives them the right tools and trusts them to do their jobs as best they can. We thrive on innovation, hard work, and team spirit.
Teads roadmap is full of ambitious projects related to the evolution of our offering for both publishers and advertisers including innovative formats, mobile SDKs, optimization engine, client dashboards, pre sales tools…
As a Senior Product Manager, your missions will be to :
- Shape the roadmap:
- Collect and gather perfectly user needs: challenge and describe them in a clear and concise way
- Assess the business opportunities proactively: Competitive Intelligence and permanent market analysis
- Communicate on priorities: clear scope, milestones, ETAs and sponsorship from the key stakeholders (Sales, Campaign Managers, Finance)
- Deliver the roadmap:
- Communicate efficiently with the software engineers
- Maintain an up-to-date planning to communicate on the effort and progress to the Chief Product Officer
- Support the worldwide roll-out of your products, with analysis of the adoption, reporting of success (measuring incremental revenues,…)
Your skills and experiences:
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing or engineering
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Functional Leader in a tech/web company
- Collaboration with R&D team, understanding of the product from a technology perspective
- Strong analysis and communication skills that ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Passionate, innovative, and fast learner
- Fluent in english and ability to work with cross-functional teams
Bonus points :
- A previous experience in the advertising sector
This is the right time to join: the Product team has more than ever a pivotal role to set the company, and needs brilliant minds to thrive. Our team is young, passionate, and the company is growing quicker than ever!
We provide competitive benefits, in house training and relocation package to settle down in Montpellier!
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.