We are looking for Software Engineers to join one of the most innovative and knowledgeable teams in the ad-tech industry. Teads stands out in the global digital advertising world through the scale of its reach and the quality of the advertising network it promotes. Our success is rooted in technology and we continuously evolve our solutions to stay ahead of the pack.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we share technical knowledge within several communities of practice. Whether it’s the enormous streams of data in need of fast processing, or the advanced prediction models deciding in a split second the best bidding strategy for each opportunity, or the highly praised web apps used by our customers, be sure there’s no shortage of ways to challenge and grow your skills.
Teads Ad Manager is the gateway for advertisers and agencies around the world to access the full power of our platform and stands at the heart of Teads’ growth strategy through self-serve interfaces. We believe in the importance of a product’s continuous improvement and our mission is to offer the most intuitive, responsive and empowering buying interface in the industry.
You will grow Teads' flagship product by creating UIs our customers love to use and the APIs that power them. You will have ownership for your contribution throughout all stages of development: understand requirements and bring your own ideas and feedback; create an implementation plan and share it with the rest of the team; decide if you'll work alone or together with others; ensure high quality software through test coverage; release your work through the CI/CD pipeline; monitor the success of your contribution once live.
- Strong expertise on engineering web applications using frameworks, preferably ReactJS
- Strong expertise on creating web APIs, preferably Node.js
- Experience with TypeScript and ES6
- Experience with testing frameworks and writing automated tests for your code
- Experience with software engineering tools across code life-cycle
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team and to apply Agile principles
- Appetite to grow and become proficient in new technologies
- Mindfulness about your application architecture, performance and maintainability
- Computer Science degree and / or 2+ years of relevant work experience
Bonus points for:
- Experience with cloud services platforms (AWS and/or GCP), containers
- Experience in both building but also operating services – deployments, monitoring and alerting, provisioning
- Various managed or unmanaged datastores
- Serverless computing (AWS Lambda, GCP Cloud Functions)
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.