Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals, we are organized in an agile and autonomous features team and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practices.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latencies constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
The Technical Solutions Engineer will work in our Miami office to help support client integrations. This role will be responsible for qualifying, integrating, and maintaining accounts for the largest media companies.
The Technical Solutions Engineer interacts with all members of the publisher and operations teams.
Your missions will be to:
- Build customized ad tags for media companies
- Maintain a deep level of understanding of the Teads products from a technical perspective
- Manage and coordinate major client integrations to deliver video ads at scale
- Develop innovative solutions as well as troubleshooting client-side code and analyzing results
- Assist clients in the integration and adoption of features to help ensure long-term success of campaigns
- Define issues and troubleshooting problems and effectively communicate with the tech HQ
- Help our product team to define needs and innovations for their office
- Present, explain and train operations teams about our news products
Your skills and experiences:
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Strong skills in development and in front-end web technologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in online advertising and ad serving technology is a big plus
- Google AMP and Facebook Instant Articles experience would be a plus
- Any proficiency in Portuguese would be a plus
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.