We are looking for Principal Engineers to work on our Advertising Platform reaching 1,9Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented Engineers in 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- Very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience in a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Principal Engineer, your missions will be to:
- Lead, mentor and work alongside a team of talented engineers.
- Influence other Principals, Directors and their technical teams to build the right systems that can scale the needs of the business.
- Limit entropy and ensure the technical stack and choices are homogeneous within the Teads organisation
- Partner with engineering teams to drive technical implementation
- Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing technologies and tools
- Prescribe and drive a part of our engineering strategy to support our growth.
- Contribute actively to the engineering culture
- Drive transformative technical initiatives, meeting the increasingly complex requirements for our products.
Your skills and experiences:
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical leadership role driving major projects
- Deep technical expertise in a software design domain & architecture
- Demonstrated ability to influence technical stakeholders and to execute projects requiring collaboration across multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing and competitive environment
- Experience with large scale distributed systems, architecture and system integrations
- Experience in technical leadership managing high impact projects in engineering organizations
- Strong drive, self-starter and entrepreneurial.
- Experience within cross-functional engineering projects.
- Systems thinking – seeing possibilities in complexity, creating frameworks to make decisions and structuring projects to pursue ambitious goals
- Ability to lead high level discussions as well as be an inspiring individual contributor.
We provide competitive benefits and in-house training.
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.