Teads, The Global Media Platform, has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
To innovate, we promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Working on a very high traffic environment with low latency and high availability constraints
- Rich tech stack and system architecture to optimize for performance, scalability, resiliency and cost efficiency
- Fast changing environment where we continuously collaborate with Product teams and constantly adapt our Cloud infrastructure for new features and Products
- Management of large dataset with milliseconds order of magnitude access time to compute in near real time complex auction resolution algorithm
What will you do?
As a Principal Engineer, your missions will be to:
- Guide, mentor and work alongside a team of talented engineers
- Influence other Principals, Directors and their technical teams to build the right systems that can scale the needs of the business
- Limit entropy and ensure the technical stack and choices are homogeneous within the Teads organisation
- Partner with engineering teams to drive technical implementation
- Evaluate and make changes around the use of new or existing technologies and tools
- Prescribe and drive a part of our engineering strategy to support our growth
- Contribute to the engineering culture
- Drive transformative technical initiatives, meeting the increasingly complex requirements for our products
What will you bring to the team?
Your skills and experiences:
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical leadership role driving major projects
- Deep technical expertise in a software design domain & architecture
- Demonstrated ability to influence technical stakeholders and to execute projects requiring collaboration across multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- Experience with large scale distributed systems, architecture and system integrations
- Experience in technical guidance managing high impact projects in engineering organizations
- Strong drive, self-starter and entrepreneurial
- Experience within cross-functional engineering projects
- Systems thinking – seeing possibilities in complexity, creating frameworks to make decisions and structuring projects to pursue top goals
- Ability to lead high level discussions as well as be an inspiring partner
Why work at Teads?
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the top marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.