We are looking for Principal Engineers in Montpellier or Remote-first (with a monthly touch-base at the office) to work on our Advertising Platform reaching 1,9Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented Engineers in 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and collaborative feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering matters:
- Very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience in a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Principal Engineer, your missions will be to:
- Guide, mentor and work alongside a team of talented engineers.
- Influence other Principals, Directors and their technical teams to build the right systems that can scale the needs of the business.
- Limit entropy and ensure the technical stack and choices are homogeneous within the Teads organisation
- Partner with engineering teams to drive technical implementation
- Evaluate and make changes around the use of new or existing technologies and tools
- Prescribe and drive a part of our engineering strategy to support our growth.
- Contribute to the engineering culture
- Drive transformative technical initiatives, meeting the increasingly complex requirements for our products.
Your skills and experiences:
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical leadership role driving major projects
- Deep technical expertise in a software design domain & architecture
- Demonstrated ability to influence technical stakeholders and to execute projects requiring collaboration across multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- Experience with large scale distributed systems, architecture and system integrations
- Experience in technical guidance managing high impact projects in engineering organizations
- Strong drive, self-starter and entrepreneurial.
- Experience within cross-functional engineering projects.
- Systems thinking – seeing possibilities in complexity, creating frameworks to make decisions and structuring projects to pursue top goals
- Ability to lead high level discussions as well as be an inspiring partner.
We provide attractive benefits, in house training and relocation package to settle down in Montpellier!
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the top marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.