We are looking for cybersecurity analyst to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.7Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a cybersecurity analyst, your missions will be to:
- Lead, steer and oversee the technical response to cyber security incidents, when alerted, triaged, investigated and escalated by the SOC
- Act as highest level of technical escalation for security incidents
- Establish priority and urgency on a wide spectrum of potential incidents and advise the appropriate response
- Conduct investigations on infrastructure through forensic analysis to identify Indicators of Compromise (IoCs)
- Lead the Intelligence-Driven & Hypothesis-Based Threat Hunting initiative and cultivate the hunt lifecycle across Teads global IT estate
- Advise on the development of SOC runbooks and procedures through constant feedback and advising on the iterative improvement
- Advise on the automation and orchestration playbooks
- Advise on the security data collection and analytics, working closely with the Infrastructure Team
- Advise on Threat Detection and Threat Intelligence strategy
- Collaborate and advise the Business Owners to contain and resolve security incidents within broad IT domains across the Company
- Advise on the security posture improvements within the post-incident activities to take our cyber resiliency to the next level
- Maintain incident reporting and communication strategy with senior InfoSec and Company Business Leadership
Your Skills and experience
- 1-3 years of experience with increasing responsibilities within a Security Operations Center / CERT / CIRT / CSIRT / MDR environments
- Comfortable familiarity with all aspects of the modern Incident Response lifecycle
- Good understanding of the threats faced by advertising and digital platform organizations
- Hands-on technical experience with application security topics such as the OWASP top 10
- Hands-on technical experience with SIEM & logging tools (Sumo, Kibana, Splunk…) and the ability to extract actionable intelligence from large volume aggregated log storage
- Hands-on technical experience with the concepts of runbooks and automation
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP networking and protocols.
- Hands-on technical experience with public cloud infrastructure and concepts, specifically cloud-native security tools
- Working knowledge of network and content security systems such NGFW, Proxy, Email Security, Routing and Switching
- Familiarity with Identity Access Management and SSO brokers
- Hands on technical experience with open source and commercial proprietary threat intel tools for intelligence gathering
- Solid time management and organizational skills
Education / Certifications
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related discipline or extensive technical experience, specifically security architecture experience
- SANS GIAC Incident Response certifications (GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GREM) are a substantial plus
- Other high-end cybersecurity and IT certifications are a plus
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.