We are looking for Senior Cloud Security Engineer to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.7Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Senior Cloud Security Engineer your missions will be to:
- Provide technical leadership and consultation for infrastructure engineers and developers to ensure the secure deployment of technology
- As part of a team, ensure the adoption of security architecture and engineering initiatives in order to effectively and securely support the organization in meeting specific business technology needs
- Drive consideration of cybersecurity tools and datasets to enhance detective and preventative control sets
- Understand technical security issues and the implications to Teads businesses and be able to communicate them to management
- Understand emerging security technologies and determine the appropriate use within business applications
- Maintain and enforce Teads cybersecurity policies and secure design baselines
- Execute and improve Teads Security architecture review process and ensure compliance for all business initiatives
- Architect global programs that deploy strong security patterns and controls across applications and computing environments, while addressing security, business resiliency, privacy and compliance frameworks
- Identify security vulnerabilities and guide developers and engineers in addressing these issues
- Improve architectural adoption through automation and efficiently use security tools to solve challenges at scale
- Validate reference architectures for security best practices and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risk
- Collaborate with the corporate functions including Finance, HR, Legal and Privacy to ensure that Teads maintains a strong cybersecurity posture
- Proven hands-on experience securing cloud infrastructure
- Proven hands-on experience securing global multi-cloud architectures from both compute and network infrastructure perspective
- Proven hands-on experience securing operating systems
- Proven hands-on experience with application security topics such as the OWASP top 10 and technical remediations required
- Detailed technical experience supporting and implementing SIEM & logging tools (Splunk, Kibana, Qradar)
- Ability to extract actionable intelligence from large volume aggregated log storage
- Thorough understanding of Network and Compute architectures and, specifically the security aspects
- Thorough understanding of compliance and regulatory frameworks and how they affect architecture designs and reviews
- Good verbal and written communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate within the context of the intended audience, whether that be senior executives or highly technical engineering resources.
- Detailed understanding of the threats faced by advertising and digital platforms organizations
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language (Python, Go, Terraform etc.)
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.