We are looking for Information Security Risk Senior Manager to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.7Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Information Security Risk Senior Manager, your missions will be to:
- Design and lead the information security risk assessment strategy, methodology, and process
- Plan and execute the annual enterprise-wide information security control risk assessment schedule
- Coordinate the execution of enterprise-wide information security risk assessments, including the reporting and oversight of risk treatment plans to address findings
- Ensures key security controls are identified, implemented, tested, and remediated as required
- Evaluate and advise on security control recommendations to mitigate information security risks
- Evaluate and advise on implementation and effectiveness of security controls for compliance with applicable information security laws, regulations, and policies
- Contribute and advise on enhancements to enterprise Security Policies and Standards
- Create and maintain operational and executive summary reports for information security risk activities
- Deliver status reporting on the information security risk program to senior business and technical leaders
- Support enhancements to the information security control framework based on appropriate information security industry standards to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of security program controls
- Work with Innovation, Finance, IT and outside consultants on required information security risk assessments and audits
- Support the third-party security vendor risk management program and lifecycle
- Respond to security assessments, questionnaires and audits from regulators, clients and third-party business partners
- Maintain an updated Cybersecurity Threat & Risk landscape
- Maintain the list of key cybersecurity gaps
- 5 years of information security experience in risk management
- Proficiency in information security domains, including risk and control assessments, policies and standards, secure systems development lifecycle, regulatory compliance, access controls, technology resiliency, governance and metrics, incident management, vulnerability management and data protection
- Experience across various security, compliance, regulatory and common control frameworks (NIST CSF/SPs, ISO, FFIEC, PCI, GDPR, SOX, etc.) and risk frameworks/methodologies (NIST RMF, FFIEC CAT, OCTAVE, FAIR, COSO, etc.)
- Experience with tools and technologies used to manage information security program governance
- experience dealing with regulators, external and internal audits
- Experience with specific security tool/processes including security monitoring, vulnerability assessment, Intrusion detection/prevention, proxy servers, data loss prevention, anti-malware/virus, etc. is strongly preferred
- Familiar with Cloud Platforms and Zero Trust models
- Strong documentation and process-oriented background
- An ability to effectively influence others to account for the plans and collaborative behaviors for results
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily understood and measurable manner
- An ability to identify and assesses the cybersecurity threats, risks and controls to efficiently mitigate risks.
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.