Teads, The Global Media Platform, has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
To innovate, we promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our UI/UX Design Team
What will you do?
As the Lead UX Designer, you will lead a team of 3 people, and work on UX improving of different self-service platforms, you will be the referent to bring good user experience practices to the team and lead user research. Our customers are on all continents and as a Lead UX you will determine the strategies to get feedback from our users and prepare workshops with them.
Your missions will be to:
- Produce deliverables that persuasively communicate UX Strategy, including wireframes, user flows, storyboards, and information architecture.
- Maintain a comprehensive UX design strategy for multiple customer platforms.
- Collaborate with UI Designers to implement solutions.
- Collaborate with product, engineering and business teams in order to deliver tailored user experiences.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Implement UX research methodologies to identify usability issues and understand user behavior.
What will you bring to the team?
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience as a product SAAS Designer with a portfolio to demonstrate your skills and experience.
- Strong working knowledge with Axure or Figma (or equivalent)
- Good English communication skills to explain design decisions in workshops with users.
- Ability to present your ideas to relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to conduct customer interviews and user tests.
Why work at Teads?
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the top marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.