At Teads, we do quality advertising, at scale. We invented outstream video advertising and now have a reach of 1.9 billion unique users per month powered by an end-to-end proprietary platform. We foster a sustainable advertising and media ecosystem by funding quality journalism and respectfully connecting brands to consumers.
We have created a strong company culture that empowers passionate people, gives them the right tools and trusts them to do their jobs as best they can. We thrive on innovation, hard work, and team spirit.
As a BI Engineer, you will use your analytical ability to:
Under the supervision of your manager and in collaboration with Data Scientists and Data Engineers:
- Create the reliable and approved datamarts to feed Data Science models
- Analyse bias in dashboard and datamarts
- Simulate impacts of new features
- Construct dashboards to monitor adoption of features
- Extract from analytics tools useful KPI and behaviors
- Build custom research studies for Teads top clients
- Analyse data usage by end users
- Manage data access security management
- Monitor Data quality
- Optimize existing datamarts
- Create and update documentation
Your skills and experiences
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a BI Engineer, BI Analyst or a similar role
- Love to use SQL because you will use it on a day-to-day basis
- Have data modeling and data project management experience
- Have a good understanding of functional aspects of data (Sales, Finance, Web Analytics, Product)
- Already have worked with business teams and challenged their needs
- Ability to explain complex ideas and concepts in a clear and simple manner to key stakeholders across the business
- Be results-oriented and proactive
- Speak both French & English
- Previous experiences in the AdTech industry / Saas company
- Have already used a BI tool such as Tableau Software, QlikView, QlikSense, Power BI or Periscope
- Knowledge and experience on DataViz tools such as Looker, Data Studio, SumoLogic…
- Knowledge and experience with SGBD: MySQL, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge in software development
We provide competitive benefits, in house training and relocation package to settle down in Montpellier!
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.9 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 950 people in 33 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.