We are looking for Data Scientists intern based in Paris/Montpellier to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.9Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from Infrastructure optimisation to ad performance prediction
- Large datasets that we need to train on several times a day and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Data Scientist intern, your mission will be to:
- Contribute to the improvement of algorithms and prediction models to accurately analyze an increasing amount of data on Teads' activity.
- Contribute to the development of new models and new approaches to Machine Learning in order to better anticipate and predict traffic on the platform.
- Take part in the brainstorming of the team in a logic of continuous improvement of existing systems.
Your skills and experiences:
- You have covered statistics (i.e. statistical analysis, regression analysis…) and/or artificial intelligence (i.e. Data Mining, Machine Learning,…) during your course
- You master the basics of backend development.
- You have a good knowledge of English.
A quick overview of our technical stack:
- Back: Scala, Java, Python and NodeJS framework
- Front: AngularJS, ReactJS, LESS, Grunt and Webpack
- Data: Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, Redis & MySQL
- Tool: Git, JIRA, Jenkins and Confluence
- Infra: AWS, GCP, Terraform and Docker
If you want to apply machine learning at scale and solve high scalability problems, join us, we provide competitive benefits and in-house training!
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over “1.9 billion people every month”.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 950 people in 33 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.