We are looking for Cloud Engineers (DevOps) intern to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.9Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
Check our Engineering website.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Intern, your missions will be to support the team on:
- Assist teams in the deployment and execution of their services (CI/CD tools developed in Go)
- Help teams improve their performance and optimize costs
- Support the teams in the industrialization of our infrastructure in order to make it reproducible and resilient
Your Skills and experience:
- You have a passion for IT in general and distributed systems in particular. You are concerned about the performance and reliability of an online platform operating 24/7 with large volumes of data
- You are interested in the concept of “infra as a code”
- You speak fluent English
- Bonus point if you are familiar with cloud environments (AWS, GCP,…)
A quick overview of our technical stack:
- Platform: Docker, CoreOS
- Data: Cassandra, Kafka, Redis & MySQL
- Framework: Head, Terraform
- Tool: Git, JIRA, Jenkins and Confluence
- AWS (1500 EC2 instances, 3 different AWS regions)
- 8M requests delivered per minute
- Scala, Typescript, golang, javaIf you want to solve high scalability problems, join us!
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 950 people in 33 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.