We are looking for a Software Engineer Intern to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1,9 billion users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous features team and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practices.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latencies constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Software Engineer Intern, your missions will be:
- Support the team in defining the web architecture on a daily basis
- Participate in the development of backend & frontend applications with your team members
- Assist in the design and use of best development practices to ensure code reliability, good test coverage, continuous integration and rapid deployments.
Your skills and experiences :
- You are in your last year of higher education in a Masters Degree, such as an Engineering school or equivalent university course
- You master the basics of Java development and are curious to discover Scala
- You speak English fluently
If you want to learn Scala at scale and solve high scalability problems, join us!
Teads is the global media platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.9 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through its team of 950+ in 33 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.