At Teads, we do quality and responsible advertising, at scale. We invented outstream video advertising and now have a reach of 1,9 billion unique users per month powered by an end-to-end proprietary platform. We foster a sustainable advertising and media ecosystem by funding quality journalism and respectfully connecting brands to consumers.
To innovate, we have created a strong company culture that empowers passionate people, gives them the right tools and trusts them to do their jobs as best they can. Teads roadmap is full of ambitious and strategic projects related to the evolution of our offering for both publishers and advertisers.
As a Data Analyst, you will use your analytical ability to:
- Manage relevant dashboards for a specific Teads’ product line
- Proactively analyze data to explore opportunities and find issues to tackle
- Create ad-hoc reports and analysis to support product management strategy and needs
- Join Teads’ data analyst community to define and use standard tools and best practices
In general your mission is to proactively use data to help challenge current setups and processes, with the goal of improving efficiency, scalability and profitability of the business.
Your skills and experiences
- Engineering Master's Degree
- Great Knowledge and Experience with SQL
- Fluency in French and English
- Ability to explain complex ideas and concepts in a clear and simple manner to key stakeholders across the business
- Previous experiences in the AdTech industry / Saas company
- Knowledge and experience with Looker or similar data visualization tools (e.g: Data Studio)
- Knowledge and experience with SGBD: MySQL, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, PostgreSQL
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.