Teads, The Global Media Platform, has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
To innovate, we promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our Platform Engineering Team
A central piece to our engineering department, the Platform team holds every transverse component and central piece of the platform. Owner of our core APIs and true believers of Domain-Driven Design, we are a growing team that aims at finding the right balance between centralization, factorization, and feature teams empowerment without compromising on velocity and capacity to innovate. We transform our systems from the inside by tackling tech debts and integrating robust long-lasting architecture pieces to support our feature apps.
What’s in it for you?
- Mentoring of a team handling a central piece of our ecosystem while facing attractive challenges to be ready for our next growth step
- Close and continuous collaboration with all feature teams on how to continuously improve our Products
- Working with a brilliant team of technical excellence
- Contributing technically on central components which are critical parts of our overall platform
- Build continuous partnership, learn from your stakeholders to adjust and perfect the team's roadmap and vision
- Take game changing initiatives for the business with performance and high availability constraints
- Drive the security and modularity enhancement of our core systems
What will you do?
- Drive the evolution of our Core APIs, ensure continuous migration from old systems into modern ones
- Position your team and yourself, as the reference people to brainstorm and collaborate with for every topic spawning beyond the scope of one feature team
- Shape the vision for your team, work hand in hand with all other teams of our organization to manage projects and deliver results. You will not only influence technical conversation but will yourself provide hands-on contributions to implementation work
- Drive consensus and convergence for technical initiatives on components placed at the crossroad of several feature teams' stacks while keeping in mind quality and security
- Help your team members to grow and shine. Continuous improvement will be your motto, based on feedback and continuous discussion with your team members and our users. Sounds good, huh?
Why work at Teads?
What you bring to the team
- BS in Software Engineering (or extensive experience equivalent to)
- 6+ years of programming experience with a high-level language
- Proven experience as a technical mentor in the industry
- Ability to manage technical teams, providing regular feedback, mentorship or coaching
- Helping people grow is your fuel, you excel in communication, in short you ARE a people person
- Sound experience with designing, developing and extending large and complex systems
- Pride in ownership, initiative and collaboration
- Effective communicator and great team player
- You embrace change and are enthusiast to learn in order to bring projects to proper completion
- Proficiency in Scala
- Past experience in advertising technology or e-commerce
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.