Teads, The Global Media Platform, has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
To innovate, we promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our Infrastructure Team
Based on the major cloud providers (namely AWS and GCP), we are a growing team intentionally composed of diverse skills sets (development obviously but also data store, software reliability, operational automation, etc.) which aims at delivering a first-class platform for our product development teams. We embrace Reliability Engineering, toil is our enemy while automation at scale is our main ally.
What’s in it for you?
- Improving our cost efficiency culture and building a true FinOps mindset within our Infra team
- Working in a multi cloud context with a diverse though coherent stack in constant growth
- Helping shape the usage of a growing budget within a fast growing company
- Building and promoting financial observability as well as optimization patterns
- Engineering mindset focused on optimizing performance, scalability, resiliency and cost efficiency
- Fast changing environment where we continuously collaborate with Product teams and constantly adapt our Cloud infrastructure for new features and Products
- Data and compute growth asking for more scale and optimization
What will you do?
Part of a true and rich team, you'll build and define financial observability and operation tooling for our cloud platforms. You'll love to develop systems and processes allowing us to perform a regular and close follow-up of our budget and build long-term financial strategies using cloud available tools (Reserved Instances, Savings Plans, etc.) to minimize cost while keeping flexibility. You'll work closely with your team and the feature teams to give them the ability to remain acutely aware of their infrastructure footprint and detect any unusual consumption. You'll learn technical skills from your fellow engineers along the way while teaching them how to use data to optimize costs from the design phase. Sounds good, huh?
Why work at Teads?
What you bring to the team
- BS in Software Engineering, business, finance or analytics
- Familiarity with cost structure of AWS and/or GCP services
- Past experience in cost management optimization/analysis
- Programming/scripting experience
- Strong ability to analyze data, interpret them and provide insightful conclusions
- Pride in ownership, initiative and collaboration
- Experience with Agile methodologies/DevOps environment
- Effective communicator; you love to solve problems and are creative in your work
- You embrace change and are enthusiast to learn in order to bring projects to proper completion
- Past experience in building, industrializing and running cost optimization tools
- Proficiency in high level programming languages
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.