Teads, The Global Media Platform, has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
To innovate, we promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our organization gives the possibility to work remotely part of the time and more flexibility is open to discussion. We also offer relocation packages if you prefer to settle down in one of our engineering offices.
Join a team of passionate people who build quality and responsible advertising, at scale!
Our Main Engineering Matters
- Very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience in a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- Operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
- Clear visions and strategies defined in collaboration with our product organization
What will you do?
As a Staff Engineer, your missions will be to:
- Lead, contribute, mentor and work alongside a team of talented engineers to deliver challenging projects successfully
- Impulse, drive and be an inspiring individual contributor of technical initiatives meeting the increasingly complex requirements for our products and engineering tools
- Anticipate product, business and technical impacts of projects
- Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing technologies and tools
- Contribute actively to the engineering culture
What will you bring to the team?
Your skills and experiences:
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical leadership role driving major projects
- Deep technical expertise in a software design domain & architecture
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing and competitive environment
- Strong drive, self-starter and entrepreneurial
- Experience within cross-functional engineering projects
Why work at Teads?
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and Ad optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.