Teads, The Global Media Platform, has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
To innovate, we promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join a team of passionate people who build quality and responsible advertising, at scale!
As a Technical Solutions Engineer at Teads, you will be part of a dynamic, multifaceted team which has one main goal: to connect the business and operational functions of the company for local markets to the central Innovation engineering team.
Providing best-in-class technical support and devising solutions for the business, the Technical Solutions team is also vital in understanding how our technology can be improved, and passing this information to the Innovation team.
The role itself is divided into managing advanced publisher integrations, troubleshooting campaign delivery and sharing client needs with our product and technology teams. As a Technical Solutions Engineer, your technical skills and the fact that you will be sitting in the local market provides the opportunity for knowledge sharing to operational teams, and ad hoc local support.
- Operational/technical support for customers: problem analysis,solution proposal and development through knowledge of all products
- Local market consulting: spreads with market feedback for tech and sales teams
- Client training: coaching on Teads products integrations and deploiement and related to Teads ecosystem
- Creation of tools to automate and streamline processes for internal needs
- Assist clients in the integration and adoption of features to help ensure long-term success of campaigns
- Define issues and troubleshooting problems and effectively communicate with the tech HQ
- Manage and coordinate major client integrations to deliver video ads at scale
- Present, explain and train operations teams about our news products
- Maintain a deep level of understanding of the Teads products from a technical perspective
- Develop innovative solutions and assist the clients as well as troubleshooting client-side code and analyzing results
- Help our product team to define needs and innovations for their office
- Strong skills in development and in front-end web technologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in online advertising and ad serving technology is a big plus
- Google AMP and Facebook Instant Articles experience would be a plus
- Must be fluent in English and French
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
Teads operates a top, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the top marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021