Teads, The Global Media Platform, has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
To innovate, we promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our organization gives the possibility to work remotely part of the time and more flexibility is open to discussion. We also offer relocation packages if you prefer to settle down in one of our engineering offices.
Join a team of passionate people who build quality and responsible advertising, at scale!
About the role
As a member of the Technical Solutions team, the Pixel Manager will be part of a global team working closely with both internal and external teams.
You will be responsible for strategic and tactical engagement on all aspects of technical implementation for measuring clients’ advertising campaigns. You will collaborate with Performance Customer Experience and Sales Teams to support measurement and reporting setup of Performance products, and data feeds for all client measurement and reporting purposes.
What will you do?
- Assist in onboarding of customers and media partners and manage technical setup within the Teads platform.
- Be the expert in advertiser website integration (pixel, macro, and tagging solutions) to ensure Teads products are being utilized correctly.
- Manage, develop, and traffic Teads pixels, conversion URLs (Search, Lead, Purchase, etc.) for measuring client ad campaigns, both directly with Media Partners as well as with agencies.
- Be an expert on internal tools and analysis: create and share knowledge for worldwide deployment and best practices adoption.
- Be an ambassador of Teads vision and long term plans.
- Collaborate with Innovation teams to develop new tools and processes as needed to make Performance products more efficient.
What will you bring to the team?
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with advertising client and partner relationships.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry: desktop, mobile (web/in-app), video, and display technologies, as well as measurement platform knowledge.
- Experience working with large Publishers, Ad Networks, Ad Exchanges, DSPs, or DMPs would be a plus.
- Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
- Experience in Data management such as SQL or BigData required.
Why work at Teads?
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
Teads operates a top, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the top marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021