- Work with the Product Team to understand, map and analyse our current business procedures in relation to Business
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Develop and implement new features defined by the Product Team and needed by the Business Team using Apex, Aura component, Lightning Web Component and Flow
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications
- Evaluate costs and benefits of future development for existing software, present proposals to the main stakeholders.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Developer in a tech/web company (online advertising is a strong plus) of minimum 2 years
- Fluency in English and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification
- Microsoft Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Strong analytical mind
- Ability to gather and synthesize requirements, create a solution matching said requirements, test it, roll it out and train people on it
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests and manage communication laterally and upwards
- Being able to adapt your speech from Technical to Sales people
- Passionate, innovative, and fast learner: We will provide strong trainings
- Ability to be heavily multi-tasking (involved in a lot of projects and business streams in parallel
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the top marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.