At Teads, we do quality and responsible advertising, at scale. We invented outstream video advertising and now have a reach of 1,9 billion unique users per month powered by an end-to-end proprietary platform. We foster a sustainable advertising and media ecosystem by funding quality journalism and respectfully connecting brands to consumers.
To innovate, we have created a strong company culture that empowers passionate people, gives them the right tools and trusts them to do their jobs as best they can. Teads roadmap is full of ambitious and strategic projects related to the evolution of our offering for both publishers and advertisers.
As a Technical Solutions Engineer at Teads, you will be part of a dynamic, multifaceted team which has one main goal: to connect the business and operational functions of the company for local markets to the central Innovation engineering team.
Providing best-in-class technical support and devising solutions for the business, the Technical Solutions team is also vital in understanding how our technology can be improved, and passing this information to the Innovation team.
The role itself is divided into managing advanced publisher integrations, troubleshooting campaign delivery and sharing client needs with our product and technology teams. As a Technical Solutions Engineer, your technical skills and the fact that you will be sitting in the local market provides the opportunity for knowledge sharing to operational teams, and ad hoc local support.
Our main Technical matters
- Operational/technical support for customers: problem analysis, solution proposal and development through knowledge of all products
- Local market consulting: spreads with market feedback for tech and sales teams
- Client training: coaching on Teads products integrations and deployment and related to Teads ecosystem
- Creation of tools to automate and streamline processes for internal needs
What will you do?
- Assist our Local market to help ensure long-term success of campaigns & publisher integrations, providing guidance and sharing best practices.
- Help clients meet their goals and KPIs, troubleshooting client-side code, analyzing results and providing guidance.
- Support the publisher patterns through their integration & compliance
- Triage and troubleshoot issues, identify bugs and areas of improvement in synergy with Innovation teams.
- Define issues, troubleshooting problems and effectively communicate with the tech HQ
- Assist clients in the integration and adoption of features to help ensure long-term success of campaigns
Your skills and experiences:
- Strong skills in development and in front-end web technologies
- SQL experience is mandatory.
- Proactiveness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English, French is a plus.
- Continually promoting and achieving high standards of quality at work, attention to detail, to execution and constantly looking for problems to solve and ways to improve.
- Taking a collaborative approach to your work; cultivating and maintaining strong, productive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Why work at Teads?
Discover more about our culture and benefits on our Welcome To The Jungle page.
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
Teads operates a top, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the top marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021