We promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment to enable all employees to feel valued and respected, which fosters creativity and innovation by allowing constructive collaboration and open exchange of ideas.
Our organization gives the possibility to work remotely part of the time and more flexibility is open to discussion. We also offer relocation packages if you prefer to settle down in one of our engineering offices.
Join a team of passionate people who build quality and responsible advertising, at scale!
- Working in a very high-traffic environment (1.9 billion users per month, 100 billion events per day) with low latency and high availability constraints (2 million requests per second, responses in less than 150 milliseconds).
- Rich and diverse tech stack and system architecture to optimize for performance, scalability, resiliency, and cost efficiency. We use mostly Scala and TypeScript, among others.
- Management of large datasets with milliseconds order of magnitude access time, to compute in a near real-time complex auction resolution algorithm (18 million predictions per second).
- Build efficient and easy-to-use web products used by thousands of users working for the world's most premium publishers, advertisers, and agencies.
- A fast-changing environment where we continuously collaborate with Product teams and constantly adapt our Cloud infrastructure for new features and Products.
- Bring a wide diversity of profiles to the same level of quality and knowledge.
The InApp team aims for Teads to become a competitive player through innovative offerings and a sustainable advertising model for publishers.
To achieve this, the team fosters the growth of the InApp ecosystem by empowering App developers with a best-in-class SDK (Software Development Kit) and dedicated tooling, ensuring the effectiveness of Teads-specific offerings for our Advertisers in mobile applications.
As a Mobile Software Engineer (for the iOS platform), you will also have some specific challenges:
- Quality and robustness as a pillar. Working on a SDK adds inertia between release and app integration. We have developed a robust and well-tested code to limit the bad impact of this inertia.
- Have a good understanding of native applications. Our SDK is a mix between native and TypeScript code (20%-80%) allowing developers to use full native interface but allowing us to share a lot between the iOS & Android SDKs.
- Being able to adapt our process and our technology to face proprietary store evolution (IDFA less, new store restrictions, new architecture requirement, etc.).
Your missions will be to:
- Develop our SDK in native language.
- Support and contribute to our core engine (in TypeScript).
- Develop an application to support our SDK (mobile, web, desktop, etc.).
- Work with other members of the engineering team on other products of the platform to sustain our SDK.
- Good programming abilities. Testing your development is second nature to you, and you are very mindful about your application architecture, performance and maintainability and its overall quality.
- Open minded to cross platform development.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Working collaboratively with the team, able to explain your decision and share you knowledge.
- A strong knowledge of Swift language and mobile application development (have already participate to app available on App Store is important).
- Knowledge in back-end development on Java environment.
- Knowledge on React development.
- MySQL or SQL usage in general.
- Participate and/or animate with the developer community: blog post, conference, meetup, etc.
At Teads, Product and Engineering work hand in hand and are aligned towards the same goal: to scale our business while continuing to create new and exciting products.
- We value team spirit, pragmatism, listening and we encourage initiatives.
- We promote end-to-end development: “You build it, you run it, you monitor it”.
- We share knowledge and support with each other beyond any organizational boundary.
- We fix issues during a blameless postmortem and learn from it so that it doesn’t happen twice.
- We are working together to create great engineering, but we are also supportive to promote a great work-life balance.
We care about you:
- Security & Savings: Attractive package providing financial peace of mind, including competitive compensation, profit-sharing, daily meal vouchers (Swile), family health insurance (Alan), and a personalized relocation package (if needed).
- Career Development: Continuous investment in our employees' skills: in-house and external training, tech conference opportunities, internal mobility (individual contributor or management career ladder).
- Life Balance: A well-balanced work-life for our employees is one of our top priorities: 35+ days off per year, hybrid work (2-3 days remote work per week, more is open to discussion), fully covered parental leave, and reserved daycare places.
- Wellness: Prioritizing employee well-being through premium work equipment, enjoyable work environment (work-life balance, team building events, summits), remote work subsidy, promoting Diversity & Inclusion with internal & external initiatives (women speaking groups, dedicated school partnerships), dedicated charitable time and sustainability actions (Eco Tree, subsidy for eco-mobility).
Discover more about our culture and benefits on our Engineering website and Welcome To The Jungle page.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers and content providers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach billions of unique monthly users in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1,200+ people in 50 offices across more than 30 countries.