- Working on a very high traffic environment with low latency and high availability constraints
- Rich tech stack and system architecture to optimize for performance, scalability, resiliency and cost efficiency
- Fast changing environment where we continuously collaborate with Product teams and constantly adapt our Cloud infrastructure for new features and Products
- Management of large dataset with milliseconds order of magnitude access time to compute in near real time complex auction resolution algorithm
- Build efficient and easy to use web products used by thousands of users working for the world's most premium publishers, advertisers and agencies
The InApp team aims for Teads to become a competitive player through innovative offerings and a sustainable advertising model for publishers.
To achieve this, the team fosters the growth of the InApp ecosystem by empowering App developers with a best-in-class SDK (Software Development Kit) and dedicated tooling, ensuring the effectiveness of Teads-specific offerings for our Advertisers in mobile applications.
As a Mobile Software Engineer (for the iOS platform), you will also have some specific challenges:
- Quality and robustness as a pillar. Working on a SDK adds inertia between release and app integration. We have developed a robust and well-tested code to limit the bad impact of this inertia.
- Have a good understanding of native applications. Our SDK is a mix between native and TypeScript code (20%-80%) allowing developers to use full native interface but allowing us to share a lot between the iOS & Android SDKs
- Being able to adapt our process and our technology to face proprietary store evolution (IDFA less, new store restrictions, new architecture requirement, etc.)
Your missions will be:
- Develop our SDK in native language
- Support and contribute to our core engine (in TypeScript)
- Develop an application to support our SDK (mobile, web, desktop, etc.)
- Work with other members of the engineering team on other products of the platform to sustain our SDK
- Good programming abilities. Testing your development is second nature to you, and you are very mindful about your application architecture, performance and maintainability and its overall quality.
- Open minded to cross platform development
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working collaboratively with the team, able to explain your decision and share you knowledge
- A strong knowledge of Swift language and mobile application development (have already participate to app available on App Store is important)
- Knowledge in back-end development on Java environment
- Knowledge on React development
- MySQL or SQL usage in general
- Participate and/or animate with the developer community: blog post, conference, meetup, etc.
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers and content providers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach billions of unique monthly users in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1,200+ people in 50 offices across more than 30 countries.