Join a team of passionate people who build quality and responsible advertising, at scale!
Our Product Team
Teads roadmap is full of ambitious projects related to the evolution of our offering for both publishers and advertisers including self-serve platforms.
Our challenges are about Expanding to new areas of growth (Omni-channel advertising, responsible advertising development..), maintaining our differentiators and core business (Being a cookieless leader, traffic acquisition capabilities), In a structured and efficient way (Improving and growing our Product Culture).
Help shaping the roadmap:
- Collect and gather needs from internal and external stakeholders (e.g: sales teams, clients, etc.)
- Explore business and market opportunities (competitive intelligence, market analysis)
Communicate on priorities, share the vision and align with the engineering teams and stakeholders
Participate in the management product roll-out:
- Define objectives and success metrics, and monitor it accordingly
- Structure the go-to-market strategy (Product marketing, internal training, etc.)
- Maintain an up-to-date planning to communicate on the effort and progress
- Master degree in engineering
- Ability to efficiently communicate and collaborate with different departments (sales, business, engineering)
- Understanding of the product from a technology perspective
- Passionate, innovative and fast learner
- Fluent in English and ability to work with cross-fundamental teams
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers and content providers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach billions of unique monthly users in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1,200+ people in 50 offices across more than 30 countries.