Part of a true and rich team, you’ll help us build and strengthen a true internal platform allowing features teams to work in autonomy (i.e. building, deploying, running and monitoring their services). You’ll love to contribute in improving the availability, scalability and efficiency of our products while not forgetting security or costs. Continuous improvement will be your motto, based on feedback and continuous discussion with our users. You’ll learn skills from your fellow engineers along the way and will have opportunities to teach us as well. Sounds good, huh?
Your skills and experiences:
- BS in Software Engineering (or extensive experience equivalent to)
- 4+ years of programming experience with a high-level language (we work mainly in Go)
- Strong commitment to quality designs, automation, and documentation
- Pride in ownership, initiative and collaboration
- Eager to learn, discover and become proficient in new tools and languages
- Effective communicator; you love to solve problems and are creative in your work
- You embrace change and are enthusiast to learn in order to bring projects to proper completion
- Past experience in building, industrializing and running large highly available, high scale and high traffic infrastructure in multiple regions
- Past experience in advertising technology or e-commerce
- Extended knowledge of software infrastructure bricks such as Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers and content providers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach billions of unique monthly users in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1,200+ people in 50 offices across more than 30 countries.