- Working on a very high traffic environment with low latency and high availability constraints
- Rich tech stack and system architecture to optimize for performance, scalability, resiliency and cost efficiency
- Fast changing environment where we continuously collaborate with Product teams and constantly adapt our Cloud infrastructure for new features and Products
- Management of large dataset with milliseconds order of magnitude access time to compute in near real time complex auction resolution algorithm
- Build efficient and easy to use web products used by thousands of users working for the world's most premium publishers, advertisers and agencies
As a Senior Data Scientist, your mission will be to:
- Improve existing algorithms & tools allowing to explore and analyze more and more data and provide accurate feedback on the Teads activities.
- Develop new algorithms & new approaches to provide accurate predictions and drive new products by providing business insights.
- Implement your algorithms and models end to end.
- Collaborate with a variety of teams to develop services from design to production.
- Make sure the software is in good hands by writing, running and automating tests (unit, functional, load…).
- Keep up to date with the latests Machine Learning technologies to make sure we always use the best class algorithms according to the context.
Your skills and experiences:
- Strong communication skills, working collaboratively with the team, able to teach concepts, and communicate clearly to a wide audience complicated topics
- Strong problem solving skills, and deducing from specific problems wider range products
- True scientist skills: fast learner, curious, sense of details, rigourous
- Experience in Statistics (i.e. statistical analysis, regression analysis, …) and/or Artificial Intelligence (i.e. Data Mining, Machine Learning, …)
- An appetite for Data Science applied to high-volumetry, low-latency topics.
- Ability to read scientific articles, to analyze critically, and to implement as appropriate.
- Good programming abilities
- You are very mindful about your application architecture, performance, testing and maintainability and its overall quality
- Large-scale distributed systems, service oriented architecture
- Previous experience with all or some of the elements of our Stack (we mainly use Scala, Spark, Breeze, Kafka, AWS, Jupyter notebooks)
- Knowledge in data engineering
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a “no blame no mercy” mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers and content providers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach billions of unique monthly users in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1,200+ people in 50 offices across more than 30 countries.