Teads, The Global Media Platform, has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
To innovate, we promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What will you do?
As a Software Engineer Assistant, your missions will be to:
- Provide technical leadership and consultation for infrastructure engineers and developers to ensure the secure deployment of technology
- As part of a team, ensure the adoption of security architecture and engineering initiatives in order to effectively and securely support the organization in meeting specific business technology needs
- Drive consideration of cybersecurity tools and datasets to enhance detective and preventative control sets
- Understand technical security issues and the implications to Teads businesses and be able to communicate them to management
- Understand emerging security technologies and determine the appropriate use within business applications
- Maintain and enforce Teads cybersecurity policies and secure design baselines
- Execute and improve Teads Security architecture review process and ensure compliance for all business initiatives
- Architect global programs that deploy strong security patterns and controls across applications and computing environments, while addressing security, business resiliency, privacy and compliance frameworks
- Identify security vulnerabilities and guide developers and engineers in addressing these issues
- Improve architectural adoption through automation and efficiently use security tools to solve challenges at scale
- Validate reference architectures for security best practices and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risk
- Collaborate with the corporate functions including Finance, HR, Legal and Privacy to ensure that Teads maintains a strong cybersecurity posture
What will you bring to the team?
- Good programming abilities. Testing your development is a second nature to you, and you are very mindful about your application’s architecture, performance and maintainability and its’ overall quality
- Multiple shipped projects in Software Engineering
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working collaboratively with the team, be able to explain your decision and share your knowledge
Why work at Teads?
At Teads, Product and Engineering work hand in hand and are aligned towards the same goal: to scale our business while continuing to create new and exciting products.
- We value team spirit, pragmatism, listening and we encourage initiatives.
- We promote end-to-end development: “You build it, you run it, you monitor it”.
- We share knowledge and support with each other beyond any organizational boundary.
- We fix issues during a blameless postmortem and learn from it so that it doesn’t happen twice.
- We are working together to create great engineering, but we are also supportive to promote a great work-life balance.
We care about you:
- Security & Savings: Attractive package providing financial peace of mind, including competitive compensation, profit-sharing, daily meal vouchers (Swile), family health insurance (Alan), and a personalized relocation package (if needed).
- Career Development: Continuous investment in our employees' skills: in-house and external training, tech conference opportunities, internal mobility (individual contributor or management career ladder).
- Life Balance: A well-balanced work-life for our employees is one of our top priorities: 35+ days off per year, hybrid work (2-3 days remote work per week, more is open to discussion), fully covered parental leave, and reserved daycare places.
- Wellness: Prioritizing employee well-being through premium work equipment, enjoyable work environment (work-life balance, team building events, summits), remote work subsidy, promoting Diversity & Inclusion with internal & external initiatives (women speaking groups, dedicated school partnerships), dedicated charitable time and sustainability actions (Eco Tree, subsidy for eco-mobility).
Discover more about our culture and benefits on our Engineering website.
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, omnichannel platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media.
As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies. For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers and content providers.
Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach billions of unique monthly users in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1,200+ people in 50 offices across more than 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.