Teads has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
We promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment to enable all employees to feel valued and respected, which fosters creativity and innovation by allowing constructive collaboration and open exchange of ideas.
Our organization gives the possibility to work remotely part of the time and more flexibility is open to discussion. We also offer relocation packages if you prefer to settle down in one of our engineering offices.
👉 Join a team of passionate people who build quality and responsible advertising, at scale!
Our main Engineering challenges at Teads
- Working in a very high-traffic environment (1.9 billion users per month, 100 billion events per day) with low latency and high availability constraints (2 million requests per second, responses in less than 150 milliseconds).
- Rich and diverse tech stack and system architecture to optimize for performance, scalability, resiliency, and cost efficiency. We use mostly Scala and TypeScript, among others.
- Management of large datasets with milliseconds order of magnitude access time, to compute in a near real-time complex auction resolution algorithm (18 million predictions per second).
- Build efficient and easy-to-use web products used by thousands of users working for the world's most premium publishers, advertisers, and agencies.
- A fast-changing environment where we continuously collaborate with Product teams and constantly adapt our Cloud infrastructure for new features and Products.
- Bring a wide diversity of profiles to the same level of quality and knowledge.
What will you do?
As the Security Engineering Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and mentor a team of security engineers and security developers.
- Own, enhance and deliver the security roadmap (SSO, IT MDM systems, Network security…).
- Carry out a continuous watch on our IT and production infrastructures to anticipate and prevent possible vulnerabilities / security breaches.
- Promote security by design to our engineering teams, providing support and monitoring implementation of your recommendations.
- Regularly perform pentests and security audits on the infrastructure and applications.
- Document procedures and guidelines for usage of security tools & solutions.
- Provide close support to help answer all questions from our partners related to security/audit/Data Protection.
What will you bring to the team?
- Extensive experience leading security roadmaps in fast-paced environments.
- Expertise on audits, security assessment questionnaires and compliance-related matters.
- Autonomous, organized and resilient.
- Astounding communication skills to adapt your speech to your audience and convince them to implement your recommendations.
- Deep technical knowledge in Web/Mobile application security.
- Strong knowledge of OWASP state-of-the-art and code security best practices.
- Passionate about Information Security and curious: you are on constant watch and like to exchange with your peers.
Why work at Teads?
At Teads, Product and Engineering work hand in hand and are aligned towards the same goal: to scale our business while continuing to create new and exciting products.
- We value team spirit, pragmatism, listening and we encourage initiatives.
- We promote end-to-end development: “You build it, you run it, you monitor it”.
- We share knowledge and support with each other beyond any organizational boundary.
- We fix issues during a blameless postmortem and learn from it so that it doesn’t happen twice.
- We are working together to create great engineering, but we are also supportive to promote a great work-life balance.
We care about you:
- Security & Savings: Attractive package providing financial peace of mind, including competitive compensation, profit-sharing, daily meal vouchers (Swile), family health insurance (Alan), and a personalized relocation package (if needed).
- Career Development: Continuous investment in our employees' skills: in-house and external training, tech conference opportunities, internal mobility (individual contributor or management career ladder).
- Life Balance: A well-balanced work-life for our employees is one of our top priorities: 35+ days off per year, hybrid work (2-3 days remote work per week, more is open to discussion), fully covered parental leave, and reserved daycare places.
- Wellness: Prioritizing employee well-being through premium work equipment, enjoyable work environment (work-life balance, team building events, summits), remote work subsidy, promoting Diversity & Inclusion with internal & external initiatives (women speaking groups, dedicated school partnerships), dedicated charitable time and sustainability actions (Eco Tree, subsidy for eco-mobility).
Discover more about our culture and benefits on our Engineering website.
What are our recruitment process steps?
We want to get to know you and we try to give you the insight you need to make an informed decision to join us. For that, you can find all the information in our Engineering hiring process article!
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, omnichannel platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media.
As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies. For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers and content providers.
Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach billions of unique monthly users in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1,200+ people in 50 offices across more than 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.