We promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment to enable all employees to feel valued and respected, which fosters creativity and innovation by allowing constructive collaboration and open exchange of ideas.
Our organization gives the possibility to work remotely part of the time and more flexibility is open to discussion. We also offer relocation packages if you prefer to settle down in one of our engineering offices.
Join a team of passionate people who build quality and responsible advertising, at scale!
- Working in a very high-traffic environment (1.9 billion users per month, 100 billion events per day) with low latency and high availability constraints (2 million requests per second, responses in less than 150 milliseconds).
- Rich and diverse tech stack and system architecture to optimize for performance, scalability, resiliency, and cost efficiency. We use mostly Scala and TypeScript, among others.
- Management of large datasets with milliseconds order of magnitude access time, to compute in a near real-time complex auction resolution algorithm (18 million predictions per second).
- Build efficient and easy-to-use web products used by thousands of users working for the world's most premium publishers, advertisers, and agencies.
- A fast-changing environment where we continuously collaborate with Product teams and constantly adapt our Cloud infrastructure for new features and Products.
- Bring a wide diversity of profiles to the same level of quality and knowledge.
- Collaborate with a variety of teams to develop complex services.
- Create, design, develop, test, and monitor your code in production autonomously and reliably.
- Work with the Engineering Manager to frame projects and be accountable for their execution.
- Obtain a good understanding of the business to provide relevant solutions to clients.
- Be a work facilitator and help communication inside and outside Teads.
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and architectures. If they can solve a problem Teads has, propose ways to implement them into our current software engineering process.
- Good programming abilities. Testing your code is second nature to you. You are very mindful of your application’s architecture, performance, maintainability, and overall quality.
- Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively within a team. You are an active listener and a dialogue facilitator, you know how to explain your decision and like sharing your knowledge.
- Multiple shipped projects in Software Engineering.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
At Teads, Product and Engineering work hand in hand and are aligned towards the same goal: to scale our business while continuing to create new and exciting products.
- We value team spirit, pragmatism, listening and we encourage initiatives.
- We promote end-to-end development: “You build it, you run it, you monitor it”.
- We share knowledge and support with each other beyond any organizational boundary.
- We fix issues during a blameless postmortem and learn from it so that it doesn’t happen twice.
- We are working together to create great engineering, but we are also supportive to promote a great work-life balance.
We care about you:
- Security & Savings: Attractive package providing financial peace of mind, including competitive compensation, profit-sharing, daily meal vouchers (Swile), family health insurance (Alan), and a personalized relocation package (if needed).
- Career Development: Continuous investment in our employees' skills: in-house and external training, tech conference opportunities, internal mobility (individual contributor or management career ladder).
- Life Balance: A well-balanced work-life for our employees is one of our top priorities: 35+ days off per year, hybrid work (2-3 days remote work per week, more is open to discussion), fully covered parental leave, and reserved daycare places.
- Wellness: Prioritizing employee well-being through premium work equipment, enjoyable work environment (work-life balance, team building events, summits), remote work subsidy, promoting Diversity & Inclusion with internal & external initiatives (women speaking groups, dedicated school partnerships), dedicated charitable time and sustainability actions (Eco Tree, subsidy for eco-mobility).
Discover more about our culture and benefits on our Engineering website and Welcome To The Jungle page.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers and content providers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach billions of unique monthly users in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1,200+ people in 50 offices across more than 30 countries.