At Teads, we do quality and responsible advertising, at scale. We invented outstream video advertising and now have a reach of 1,9 billion unique users per month powered by an end-to-end proprietary platform. We foster a sustainable advertising and media ecosystem by funding quality journalism and respectfully connecting brands to consumers.
To innovate, we have created a strong company culture that empowers passionate people, gives them the right tools and trusts them to do their jobs as best they can. Teads roadmap is full of ambitious and strategic projects related to the evolution of our offering for both publishers and advertisers.
Our organization gives the possibility to work remotely part of the time and more flexibility is open to discussion. We also offer relocation packages if you prefer to settle down in one of our engineering offices.
Join a team of passionate people who build quality and responsible advertising, at scale!
We want to empower everyone at Teads to take data-driven decisions. To do this, we federate a community of Data Analysts, distributed across our product areas. They infuse a data-driven culture within the entire company by driving proactive product analysis and building self-serve Business Intelligence tools. They also make sure everyone else within their product area is empowered to use these tools or run ad-hoc studies of any kind (business analysis, financial reporting, exec summary, growth analysis, etc.).
As a Data Analyst in the Product department, your goal is to help infuse a data-driven culture at Teads.
To develop BI within your product area, you will proactively:
- Drive the adoption of standard key product metrics, by leveraging Teads BI stack (datamarts, data catalog, dashboards, etc.) to make these key product metrics available in self-service to everyone in the company, with a standardized and accepted definition.
- Assess the success of each product release, by defining and monitoring relevant metrics (success, adoption, etc.), and reporting them regularly to key stakeholders.
- Help shape the product roadmap, by working closely with Product Managers, and by owning yourself a part of the roadmap, in order to assess business opportunities and challenges.
- Drive ad-hoc studies and self-serve data exploration, by building self-serve BI tools, and providing documented business models developed in close collaboration with Software Engineers.
- Spread BI knowledge and best practices, by animating BI rituals (workshops, trainings, demos, etc.) and keeping a good relationship with data enthusiasts of your product area (business analysts, product managers, leadership, etc.)
You will also be part of a community to develop BI transversely. As a member of this community, you will:
- Govern a BI roadmap, around a unified vision and common objectives.
- Work on global BI initiatives, such as standardizing the UI/UX of dashboards, BI learning & knowledge, or consolidating a centralized Data Catalog.
- Define and share BI best practices, to enforce consistency across the board.
- Own the complete BI cycle, by developing your technical skills and your knowledge of the ad-tech industry.
- Help onboarding Data Analysts, with adequate documentation and training.
Your skills and experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Data Analyst.
- Bachelor or Master degree in BI, engineering, mathematics or marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and BI tools (warehouse, datamarts, dataviz, etc.).
- Ability to efficiently communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Data-driven mindset and proactive approach.
- Passionate, innovative, and fast learner.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with BI platforms (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, SiSense, Qlik, Domo, etc.).
- Experience with modern data warehousing solutions (BigQuery, SnowFlake, Redshift, etc.).
- Experience in the digital advertising industry.
- Experience in coding.
- Proficient in French.
At Teads, Product and Engineering work hand in hand and are aligned towards the same goal: to scale our business while continuing to create new and exciting products.
- We value team spirit, pragmatism, listening and we encourage initiatives.
- We promote end-to-end development: “You build it, you run it, you monitor it”.
- We share knowledge and support with each other beyond any organizational boundary.
- We fix issues during a blameless postmortem and learn from it so that it doesn’t happen twice.
- We are working together to create great engineering, but we are also supportive to promote a great work-life balance.
We care about you:
- Security & Savings: Attractive package providing financial peace of mind, including competitive compensation, profit-sharing, daily meal vouchers (Swile), family health insurance (Alan), and a personalized relocation package (if needed).
- Career Development: Continuous investment in our employees' skills: in-house and external training, tech conference opportunities, internal mobility (individual contributor or management career ladder).
- Life Balance: A well-balanced work-life for our employees is one of our top priorities: 35+ days off per year, hybrid work (2-3 days remote work per week, more is open to discussion), fully covered parental leave, and reserved daycare places.
- Wellness: Prioritizing employee well-being through premium work equipment, enjoyable work environment (work-life balance, team building events, summits), remote work subsidy, promoting Diversity & Inclusion with internal & external initiatives (women speaking groups, dedicated school partnerships), dedicated charitable time and sustainability actions (Eco Tree, subsidy for eco-mobility).
Discover more about our culture and benefits on our Engineering website and Welcome To The Jungle page.
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, omnichannel platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media.
As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies. For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers and content providers.
Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach billions of unique monthly users in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1,200+ people in 50 offices across more than 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.